Following the Prime Ministers announcement, we can confirm as a food business we will be remaining open for all your essential requirements within our normal opening hours.
We are considering options and are looking to commence a home delivery service, however in the interim we are setting up a no contact click and collect service.
This is all very new to us, so please bear with us and rest assured we are doing our best.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Contact the farm shop on 01909 723018 or email our dedicated orders/enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shopping list (email is the preferred option as the phone line gets very busy. Please be as specific as possible with your order i.e. weight or number of items required)
2) One of the team will do your shopping, then call you to take card payment over the phone. Please ensure you provide your phone number for us to contact you.
(We will advise of any out of stock items)
3) Ring us when you get to the car park (9am-4:30pm) and advise us your name and your car registration details
4) We will take your shopping to your car, leave it beside the car for you, smile, wave and walk away
5) You can pop your shopping in your car without any contact
***Please note as most of our items are weighed, we will pack goods on the day you ask us to and will only take payment once the goods are packed. You will need to collect on the day you make payment. You can collect immediately once paid.
This service may be removed or altered as everything is changing at pace, however we hope to keep the shop open and collection service running for as long as required, unless affected by Government advice.