For four years now we have held our increasingly popular Craft Fairs on selected weekends throughout the year.
The Fairs showcase up to 75 stalls each day exhibiting a wide range of local products including woodwork crafts, textiles, local artwork, handmade jewellery, chocolates and a great deal more. The event is held in the barn and attracts hundreds of visitors to Arrow Farm. Entry and parking at the Craft Fairs are free of charge.
All of the events are to be held on both the Saturday and Sunday and stall prices will be £20.00 per stall per day. Booking forms are available to download below and please specify on which dates/days you wish to attend.
2017 Craft Fairs
- Saturday 18th March and Sunday 19th March
- Saturday 20th May and Sunday 21st May
- Saturday 23rd September and Sunday 24th September
- Saturday 28th October and Sunday 29th October
- Saturday 25th November and Sunday 26th November