Eat Out to Help Out
At the Arrow Farm Cafe Diner we are pleased to announce that we will be taking part in the Eat Out to Help Out Scheme all throughout August. We are looking forward to welcoming you in the Café Diner for you to receive 50% off all food, hot drinks and soft drinks every Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday throughout August.
You can enjoy a saving of up to £10 per person and this offer can be used as many times as you wish throughout August as long as your visit is on a Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday.
Key points of the Voucher Scheme:
- You do not need to bring a voucher or QR code, your saving will be applied at the till point – no need to fill in any forms or wait for a refund.
- The offer can be used at any time of the day during service, breakfast, lunch, snacks, non-alcoholic drinks included.
- We advise that you book in advance of your visit to avoid disappointment (call 01909 723018) A limited number of tables will be available for walk in customers.
- Your name and contact details will be required on booking and arriving for the NHS contact track and trace service.
- The 50% discount is capped up to a maximum of £10 per person and is only applicable to customers eating in the Café Diner.
- There is no limit to the number of times that the voucher can be applied and you can visit as often as you like.
- We kindly request that if you do book a table and cannot make it please inform us as soon as possible.
- There is no minimum spend and you don’t have to order food to be eligible, e.g. a coffee and cake would qualify for the discount.
We look forward to welcoming you soon
Thank you for your continued support at this unsettling time
George and the Arrow Farm Team
Order and collection service
Our new order and collection service is proving very popular and we will continue to work to ensure all products are available and if possible expand the offers that we can provide for our customers, this service will remain available during these unprecedented times which we are all facing together.
Shop for a family member, friend or neighbour. Our team will happily prepare and pack separately multiple orders for a single collection, just let us know in your email or order form and we will do our very best to accommodate your requests.
We will endeavour to ensure a next day service, however dependent upon demand if this is not possible, we will advise on receipt of your order. (Please give as much notice as possible and we will use our best endeavours to fulfil your requests.) PLEASE NOTE THE COLLECTION SERVICE HAS NO MINIMUM ORDER VALUE
We take your shopping to your car, leave it beside the car, smile, wave and walk away.
Please follow the steps below:
1) Contact the farm shop on 01909 723018 or email our dedicated orders/enquiries email firstname.lastname@example.org with your full shopping list (email is the preferred option as the phone line gets very busy. Please use our downloadable collection form for your convenience. Please be as specific as possible with your order i.e. weight or number of items required)
2) One of the team will do your shopping, then call you to take card payment over the phone. Please ensure you provide your phone number for us to contact you.
(We will advise of any out of stock items)
3) Ring us when you get to the car park (9am-4:30pm) and advise us your name and your car registration details
4) We will take your shopping to your car, leave it beside the car for you, smile, wave and walk away
5) You can pop your shopping in your car without any contact
***Please note as most of our items are weighed, we will pack goods on the day you ask us to and will only take payment once the goods are packed. You will need to collect on the day you make payment. You can collect immediately once paid.
Our opening times are:
• Monday – Saturday: 9am – 5pm
• Sundays and Bank Holidays: 10am – 4pm
Any questions please give us a call: 01909 723018
Thank you, my Kindest regards and best wishes