Our Farm Shop remains open as normal, all our customers are guaranteed a warm welcome by our staff in the Farm Shop and I would like to reiterate my sincere thanks as you all so patiently observe our social distancing measures.
I am proud of our staff and I know all our customers have played a really important role in ensuring our social distancing measures have worked and will continue to work extremely well.
Our fully implemented Twelve-point Social Distancing Action Plan
- In store customer signage clearly displayed.
- Black & Yellow floor marker tape in store, marking 2m spacing at butchery service counter and till stations.
- Signage and a one-way system around the shop entrance/exit doors and steps to maintain 2m distancing.
- Spaced the tilling points out beyond 2m.
- Hygiene protection screens around the tilling points.
- Limiting the number of customers in the Farm Shop at any one time to six and encouraged customers to shop alone if possible, allowing more households to be served at any one time to reduce queuing.
- Increased the frequency of cleaning of all work surfaces, hand contact areas and all equipment.
- Increased hand washing, with antibacterial hand gel used at all tilling points and workstations.
- Introduced a non-contact order and collection service.
- Created additional workspace by using the floor area of the Café Diner.
- Created a safe outdoor space for customers to queue should the need arise maintaining 2m distancing. (including the construction of a temporary wind/rain shelter)
- Encouraged the use of contactless methods of payment – either telephone for our order and collect service or contactless payments in the Farm Shop.
Thank you in advance for your continued adherence to our social distancing measures and your continued support through this unsettling time. Please be assured we will continue to operate as normal as possible to ensure you continue to receive the service and products you have become accustomed.
Kindest regards and best wishes